When it comes for cleaning wood and cork laminated floors, home owners are needed to perform the task enduring more of patience. The job of cleaning cork laminate floors should be perform correctly as it take minimal amount of time for completing. It’s advisable of using correct things, materials and tools so that you can have a better process in your home. We all know that crock laminate floors are more of well-known throughout the world.
And when it comes for cleaning the wood laminate floors, they are highly durable in nature and offers with varieties of flooring look for any home. In fact you have now the choice of selecting your type of wooden laminate flooring option that is suitable to the interiors of your home. But, if you don’t know how to maintain and properly clean it you’ll be definitely pleased by learning the steps stated further for the cleaning process. Here are the steps on cleaning cork laminate floors and wood laminate floor with ease and simple tricks.
Things you’ll need for the process:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dustpan and broom
- Sponge mop
- Laminate safe floor cleaning solution
- Dust mop
- Simple mop
Process of cleaning cork laminate floors:
- Start the process by cleaning the surface of the floor. Make the use of dust mop and gently run it on the surface for cleaning any accumulated debris and residue on the floor. It is important to perform as the dust mop offers in cleaning and capturing most of the dust particles off the surface.
- Make sure of using a clean mop first before you head ahead. Step 2 is to make the use of vacuuming. It’s advisable of using a beater brush attachment in your vacuum. Next is to vacuum the surface of the floor after the floor is deeply cleaned by the mop. This will simply help you in knowing the actual and through cleaning process of the floor.
- The final touch is by mopping the surface. Wet the mop a bit and run it on the surface of the floor. It’s advisable of using Luke warm water for making the cleaning process. Repeat the process for several times for enjoying a streak free surface of your floor.
Process of cleaning wood laminate floors:
- Begin the cleaning process by mopping the surface of your wooden laminate floors. Give a thorough dusting to the floor before you start vacuuming and mopping with the wet ones. This will help you in removing any accumulated debris off the surface.
- Before you start using the floor cleaner on the surface, make sure to read the instruction manual and the expiry date too of the cleaner. It is important for making sure that you’re safe enough for using it on the floors.
- Spray the cleaning solution on the surface of the floor and make the use of sponge mop. Don’t forget to pay attention on the special areas of the floor. Apply the last finishing touch to the wood laminate floors for enjoying the best of it at your home.